CARING FOR YOUR FLOWERS
To help keep your flowers looking beautiful and fresh for as long as possible:
- Keep flowers in a cool spot away from direct sunlight, heat and draughts.
- Top up arrangements with clean water daily.
- For cut flowers: Trim 2cm off stems diagonally and place in clean water, this is to remove clogging caused by air.
- Remove all leaves that will be underwater: left in water they will rot quickly and pollute the water. Change water regularly, and re cut stems. Daily is optimal.
- Flower food may be added to help prolong flower life.
For more hints and tips on specific flowers please call our trained florists on 02 9899-3200.